If a home can be likened to a wheel then the kitchen would certainly be the hub. Whether you are entertaining guests for a holiday weekend or serving breakfast while packing school lunches, the kitchen tends to be the place where people congregate. Money invested in a kitchen is enjoyed daily and always adds value to a home.
Layout Improvements and Design:
- Reconfiguring a kitchen's layout can greatly increase the storage capacity and functionality of an existing or expanded kitchen space.
- Removing an existing wall or a row of upper cabinets can open a kitchen to the rest of a home, creating an open feel that is more suited to today's lifestyle.
- Adding bar stool seating allows people to be included in the conversation without getting in the way of the work.
- Whether you like a rustic, distressed look or a brighter, more modern appearance, kitchen cabinets can be customized to suit your style.
Today's Popular Features:
- Solid surface counter tops and an under-mount sink make cleaning a breeze.
- Distinctive tile back splashes are a great canvas for stylistic expression.
- New lighting can brighten a work station or be adjusted to set a softer mood.
- Sliding cabinet shelves, built-in waste and recycling containers, and full extension self-closing drawers all add space and value to a kitchen upgrade.
- Two sinks or even two dishwashers keep things flowing in a larger kitchen.
- Energy efficient appliances improve the look and comfort of your kitchen while decreasing your bottom line and providing a tax credit.