Ogilvy Consulting provides land use planning and project management services in all phases of projects within the Lake Tahoe Region. Our clients look to the firm for guidance in addressing an increasingly complex regulatory environment in order to minimize liabilities to project timelines and associated costs. Ogilvy Consulting integrates creative planning solutions with sound implementation principles to ensure the success of our clients.
The following are examples of the range of services our firm presently provides:
• Initial project constraints analysis, feasibility studies, and option analysis; to identify project limitations or the highest and best use for properties
• Project coordination and agency permit requirement analysis for complicated multi-jurisdictional projects regulated by Federal, State, and/or local agencies including the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency; inclusive of Environmental Impact Report and Environmental Impact Statement contract management
• Design and project coordination with related professionals for commercial, public, marine and residential projects
• Assessment, verification, and transfer of the entitlements that are unique to the Lake Tahoe Basin, inclusive of land coverage, commercial floor area, residential allocations, development rights, and tourist accommodation units
• Completion of scenic impact analyses inclusive of photo-simulations, renderings, and Tahoe Regional Planning Agency contrast or visual magnitude scoring for lakefront projects
The firm prides itself in providing innovative and personalized service for its clients that only a small firm can provide. We continue to broaden our service offerings as we strive to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Each assignment is a process of establishing client objectives, identifying key issues, evaluating options and then implementing a solution. Our business has grown on the premise that that every client should be proud to refer professional associates, friends and family to Ogilvy Consulting.