Early in February 2018, after months of research, preparation and setup, CATT will be rolling out a new member portal on our website, www.ca-tt.com. Staff has worked hard to find the program that would best work for CATT. After a presentation from staff, the Board decided to go with Memberclicks. This program is cloud-based and offered CATT the most for what is needed as an organization and allowed us to grow.
There will be many great new perks for the CATT membership including:
- Renewing your membership including paying your dues online
- Reviewing all your membership and guide information online and submitting changes if need be
- Email regulation. You will be able to regulate what email lists you are on and what emails you receive to your inbox. Members will have much more control over what information they receive. If you are a member on a committee, you will be able to have committee communications within the portal. If you, as a business owner, want your staff to receive the CATT Newsletter you will be able to simply add them as one of your staff members and select that they receive the newsletter but nothing else. If there is a specific person who needs to receive the invoices, you can add them too.
- Sign up and pay for events. As with the email regulation, once staff is added, signing them up for events like the Christmas Holiday Party is simple. On the event registration form you will be able to easily select one of the linked profiles and add them. The program remembers all their information and fills it in for you!
- Fill out the new membership application online and pay the dues once submitted.
- Over time, review what you have paid for, signed up for or sponsored in the past.
For staff the time savings will be significant. At a moment’s glance, staff will be able to see membership status, event enrollment, and committee involvement. The newsletter and other email can be generated directly within the MemberClicks portal. Email can easily be tailored to be sent to any subgroup. For example, if 150 members need a reminder to renew their membership, these member's emails are quickly filtered, and the Membership Manager will not have to type in 150 email addresses to direct the reminder!
Members benefit with better communication, more control of who in their organization sees information, a members-only area for reviewing invoices, payment information, event and sponsorship sign-up and committee management.
Staff and the Board is extremely hopeful that this new member portal will not only reduce staff time but also member time. Please check it out and let us know what you think! As it is still a work in progress, if you see something that needs modification or if you need help please contact the CATT office at 530.550.9999. We are more than willing to walk you through the program