Goodbye to Pat Davison!
We wanted to extend our sincerest gratitude to Pat Davison, CATT Truckee North Tahoe Government Affairs Manager, and previous CATT Executive Director. She has dedicated her time for the last fifteen years to this organization and plans to retire at the end of 2020. Here are some kind words from staff and members:
- Working alongside Pat Davison has been one of the greatest highlights of my career.
- Pat gets the “Gold Star” for all she has done for CATT!
- Pat has been an incredible mentor. The wealth of knowledge she has on local legislation is second to none. In all of my time working in the lobbying world I have rarely met a person who is as passionate and intelligent as Pat. Her ability to take a complicated issue and evaluate, explain, and act on it will be missed, but I am happy she is getting to take a break from the crazy world of politics and put her feet up!
- Relentless. If there is one word to describe Pat’s work ethic that it’s. When an issue mattered to the CATT membership, Pat would keep the issue at the forefront refusing to let it die despite the passage of time or efforts of others to the contrary. Her commitment to showing up, being heard, educating members, and keeping meticulous notes made her an extremely effective advocate for the CATT membership. She was relentless and that led to results. She has left some very large shoes to fill. Thank you, Pat.
- Pat Davison took baby CATT, kicking & screaming, from infancy to adulthood.
- Pat's invaluable contributions to fair and practical local jurisdiction rules / fees, and productive and collaborative communications with all the agencies /and jurisdictions advocating for construction industry goals can not be overstated.
- In the short amount of time I have worked with Pat, she has taught me invaluable lessons that I know I will use for years to come.
- Pat has been a guiding light for CATT and has done more for the Truckee-Tahoe Community than most of us. She is thoughtful, detail-oriented and passionate about educating and motivating people to achieve the greatness that CATT has always endeavored to inspire and build. I miss her already.
THANK YOU PAT!