RECRUIT A NEW MEMBER CONTEST
Who will win the $250 Gift Card to Mountain Hardware and Sports or Truckee Rents? Current CATT members who recruited a new member from January 15th thru March 31, 2021 are entered into the drawing along with their new members. The winners will be announced in the May newsletter.
Congratulations to the following CATT members and their new members who qualified for the drawing:
- Referring Member: Anton Standteiner (Mountain Forge, Inc.)
- New Member: Humble Beginnings Custom Works, LLC
- Referring Member: Chris Creedon (Huff Construction Company, Inc.)
- New Member: Crown Painting, Inc.
- Referring Member: Grady Jones (Bobby Jones Concrete)
- New Member: Woodgrain Woodworks
- Referring Member: Tom Watson (Mancuso Real Properties)
- New Member: Steve Schmier’s Jewelry
- Referring Member: Meghan Behm (Sierra Crest Cabinets)
- New Member: S.R. Freeman, Inc.
JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
Being part of a committee is a great way to gain exposure for you and your company, as well as meet a lot of people in our industry. The Membership Committee is responsible for retaining and recruiting members. The Membership Committee normally meets the first Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at the CATT office in Truckee. For more information, please contact Membership Manager, Peg Friesen, at CATT, 530-550-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chairperson: Susan Driscoll (Aegis Insurance Markets), Committee Members: Gina Jones (Tahoe Truckee Notary), Meghan Behm (Sierra Crest Cabinets), Meghan Gallagher (Gallagher Construction), Debby Lee (Cabinet and Lighting Supply) Clay Hall (Reno Type), Elise Fett (Elise Fett & Associates, LTD), Cheryl Parino (US Bank Mortgage Services)